Router Table Depot Posting Page
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
This is a pretty cool woodworking project.  I love these kinds of projects since they are so practical and can help you save a lot of money.  Not only that, but you can end up building something that meets your exact specifications, that is hard to find in a retail store.  I would imagine that you would spend the same amount of time looking around and comparison shopping as it did to make the bed.

This bed also eliminates the need for a box spring, which helps save you some more dollars.  Putting a mattress directly onto the platform will help your mattress feel brand new again.  You can adjust the height of the platform to your needs, nowadays taller beds are more popular.

I also liked that they showed them finishing stain the platform.  I would love to see some type of clear finish that goes over the project.  If this was my project, I might embellish it with some pull out drawers in the platform.  That way I could get a little extra storage out the project.
You can find more woodworking project ideas in our woodworking articles section.


Labels: ,



by: Router Table Depot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Top Sites Home and Garden Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory